Following topic are the most asked questions :
How to login to my site administrator page ?.
- Have the username and password for the admin ready and go to www.(your web address)/wp-login.php to login to administrator area of your website. For example if your web address is texasrestaurant.com then to login, you need to go to www.texasrestaurant.com/wp-login.php
How to edit pages on my site ?.
How to add images to my page ?.
- On the editor page, click ‘Add Media’ button
- A popup window will be open, Media library is default window opened, its where you pick image you uploaded previously to be used again, Click ‘Upload Files’ if you want to upload new image from your computer. to be listed in Media Library. Once the image you want to be put listed in Media Library, click it to add it to your web page.
- If you want to pick multiple image onto a page, you will need make an image gallery. Click Create Gallery on the top left of the window
- After you finish pick images you want to insert and change its properties, Click this Insert to page button to put the image/s to the page.
How to edit my homepage ?.
- To edit the index / homepage of your site inside wordpress editor, you will need a basic html/css language knowledge,
Warning : You can actually make the site non functional / break your website if you are entering something incorrectly.
- On the left menu move your mouse over Appearance tab, a window will popup click ‘Editor’ on the popup menu.
- After editor page loads, click ‘Main Index Template’ on the template list on the right. The code will be displayed on the editor window, edit it directly there.
- After you finish editing the code click Update File button at the bottom of the Editor page.